Senior Product ManagerSourceMedia - New York, NY
Apr. 2017 - Current
- Gather and prioritize business requirements across the entire organization including: Marketing, Editorial, Conferences, Business Development, Subscriptions and Ad Tech teams.
- Product Owner for all new development and enhancements to the BrightSpot CMS platform used by 19 brands and conferences.
- Direct junior level product managers and UX/UI team members.
- Provide clarity and guidance as well as engaging closely with the development team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Manage 3rd party product integrations with the following vendors: Polar, AdRoll, Lytics, Boune X and Urban Airship.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to ensure successful releases on time and within scope and budget.
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to gather metrics on newly implemented items to track progress as well as review and evaluate weekly KPI achievements on existing features.
- Analyze and evaluate Conferences sites, providing recommendations on enhancements and improvements to both the CMS and work flow process.
- Collaborate with SEO Manager to improve organic search traffic by implementing Schema and revising site maps for 19 brands.
- Partner with the Marketing Team on annual Lead Gen efforts, sponsored by ADP on Accounting Today.
- Responsible for communicating to upper management and stakeholders the Sprint and Release Notes for bi-weekly releases.
- Managing and grooming the product backlog and maintaining the product roadmap utilizing Aha!
- Responsible for documenting business requirements utilizing Confluence, JIRA and Aha!